Corsodyl Spray 60ml
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£6.60||6%|
|3 - more||£6.27||10%|
- Anti-Bacterial Spray
- Unique dispenser that is especially useful when targeting specific areas
- Dual action
- Attacks and helps to kill the plaque bacteria
- Creates a protective layer over the teeth and gums for up to 12 hours
Corsodyl Spray offers a unique dispenser that is especially useful when targeting specific areas in the mouth, or in situations where tooth brushing cannot be adequately employed.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate has a dual action:
- It is an antibacterial ingredient that attacks and helps to kill the plaque bacteria that can cause gum disease.
- It creates a protective layer over the teeth and gums for up to 12 hours, thus helping to prevent any new plaque forming.
Instructions: After brushing in the morning and evening, rinse the mouth out thoroughly with water. Follow this by rinsing the mouth with 10ml of Corsodyl for about one minute.
|Ingredients||Contains Chlorhexidine 0.2%. Corsodyl treatment products contain Chlorhexidine Digluconate, an active ingredient which has been clinically proven to combat the plaque bacteria which cause gum disease.