Curaprox Supersoft Toothbrush with bristles are made of CUREN® and, even when they are wet, they retain their superior original firmness. This allows the use of much finer filaments for gentle, deep brushing. With its small, compact head, the CURAPROX Sensitive cleans more intensively and more gently. When you brush with the CURAPROX CS, your tongue will notice the difference at once as your teeth will feel smooth and clean and naturally appear whiter. The advantage of ultra fine CUREN® bristles is that hard, thick bristles cannot reach plaque in sulcus without the use of excessive pressure. The consequences are exposed and sensitive necks of teeth and inflamed gums. With CURAPROX Sensitive toothbrushes, slight pressure is enough to remove sulcular plaque without trauma to gums.
CS3960 super soft - Curen® 0.12 mm thin.
- 3960 active CUREN bristles making it an extra special brush from CURAPROX which is extremely soft and sensitive
- For patients that wish to exert some extra pressure whilst still keeping the gumline intact
- Small brush-heads ensure easy access to hard-to reach areas
- Bendable neck allows angulation for individual preference
- Elegant octagonal handle for perfect manipulation whilst brushing at every angle
indications: For cleaning around teeth and along the gumline.
Instructions: Tilt the brush at a 45 degree angle against the gumline and sweep or role the brush away from the gumline. Gently brush the outside, inside and chewing surface of each tooth using short back-and forth strokes. Gently brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen breath.
Usage: Twice Daily or as directed by your Dental Professional.