DenTek Temp Max Hold Tooth Repair Kit
- Temporarily repairs lost fillings and secure loose caps, crowns and inlays
- Quick set
- No mixing required
- One step formula
- Ideal for travel with resealable container
- Same maximum strength ingredients dentists use
- Easy to use
- Twin Pack - 24+ Repairs
The DenTek Temp Max Hold Tooth Repair Kit provides you with a short term fix for a lost tooth filling, cap or crown. Designed to be quick and easy to use the repair kit helps protect your tooth and restore function until you are able to make an appointment with your dentist.
- DenTek Temparin Max Temporary Dental Repair is a temporary filling material that can easily be applied to repair lost fillings or secure loose crowns, caps or inlays. It requires no mixing, is safe to eat on and has the same ingredients that dentists use for these repairs. This dental repair kit includes an applicator tool that helps you to easily secure the filling material to give you the best results for lost fillings or sealing loose caps, crowns or inlays. The kit provides 24+ repairs.
- This home dental repair kit is a temporary remedy to replace a lost filling or loose cap, crown or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist. Read all of the directions carefully before use. To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately.
How to use
Directions to replace a lost filling:
Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry.
Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers.
Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tool tip.
Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple times to create a comfortable bite.
Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area. Moisture will accelerate the set. Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.
Directions to secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays:
Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface.
If you are not able to do so, then do not proceed further.
If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere.
Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry.
Scoop a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay. Place the crown, cap, or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position.
Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.
Zinc Oxide, Calcium Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Alum, Aluminium Sulfate, Aluminium Phosphate, Menthol, Eugenol, Iron Oxide Yellow.