Gengigel Gel 20ml
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£7.20||10%|
|3 - more||£6.84||15%|
Targeted healing and pain relief for localised areas of inflammation:
- Damaged/ bleeding gums and tissue
- Inflammation around dental implants.
- Oral abrasions/lesions caused by rubbing fixed braces, aligners, dentures
- Food burns
- Dry sockets
The triple-action formulation:
SOOTHES — it reduces inflammation and soothes pain
HEALS — it speeds up tissue repair and wound healing
PROTECTS — it offers a protective barrier to help prevent infection
Clinically proven Gengigel is recommended for the treatment of soreness and inflammation. Gengigel products contain a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found in healthy gum tissue, where its key function is to manage the healing and repair process.
- For oral use only
- 100% Vegan and Kosher
- Free from: SLS, gluten, triclosan, parabens, lactose.
- No known drug interactions or side effects
- Safe to use in pregnancy, and in young children age (aged 7 and above, under adult supervision)
Directions for use
Massage gently into the affected areas, 3-4 times daily.
Do not eat or drink for 30 mins after use.
Aqua, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVA, Polycarbophyl, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Aroma (CITROMINT 1/074600), Sodium Hydroxide, Acid Blue 9 (CI 42090).
Principal ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate.