Interprox Interdental Brushes
- Exceptionally High Quality
- The only interproximal brush with a flexible head
- Flexible handle and no memory effect
- Cleans interproximal spaces
- Helps to protect teeth from tooth decay and periodontal diseases
- An anti-slip groove to ensure a better grip and control
- 6 in a pack.
- Designed to remove oral biofilm
NEW InterproxÃ‚Â® effectively cleans interproximal spaces and helps to protect teeth from tooth decay and periodontal diseases.
The only interproximal brush with a flexible head, flexible handle and no memory effect. Thanks to its flexibility the brush provides easy access to all spaces, you just have to bend the head and the handle to form the best angle.
The cap fits onto the handle lengthening it for better access to the back of the oral cavities.
It has an anti-slip groove to ensure a better grip and control for accurate and comfortable cleaning.
6 in a pack. It is designed to remove oral biofilm (bacterial plaque) build-up from 2.2mm* interproximal spaces, and is particularly recommended for anterior teeth.
Its shape makes it easy to vertically insert between anterior teeth (to prevent damaging the gums) and its cap attaches perfectly to the handle, elongating it to reach even the back-most areas of the mouth.
Innovative manufacturing with high quality TynexÃ‚Â® filaments allows for better gum care. The dual colour design allows white filaments to detect bleeding sites and black filaments to detect interdental biofilm.
The stainless steel wire is coated with polyurethane (plastic material), to better protect gums, teeth and implants.
The brush also has a protective cap that allows it to be taken anywhere conveniently.
Instructions: Consult with your dentist or dental hygienist to determine the size of your interproximal space and which brush you should use.
- Insert the brush loosely, so that the filaments, and not the wire, are touching the teeth.
- Move the brush in and out, without turning it.
Because the handle has memory-free flexibility, it can be bent to form the best angle, and the cap can be fitted to the handle for better access to posterior areas.
If the wire rubs gums or bends, use a smaller brush.