MI Paste Plus
- Identical formulation to Tooth Mousse with 900ppm of fluoride
- Designed for high risk patients
- Helps to reduce dentine sensitivity
- Blocks open dentinal tubules, after procedures
- Unique water based, sugar free topical cream
Identical formulation to Tooth Mousse, with 900ppm of a unique patented form of fluoride designed for high risk patients.
Helps to reduce dentine sensitivity by blocking open dentinal tubules, after procedures such as: tooth whitening, professional cleaning and root planning.
MI Paste Plus is a unique water based, sugar free topical cream containing Recaladent (CCP-ACP) which is derived from the milk protein, casein.
For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect.
Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).