Philips Sonicare AirFloss delivers a quick burst of air and microdroplets that reaches between teeth to gently and easily remove interproximal plaque biofilm.
Philips Sonicare AirFloss is specially designed to provide an easy, effective way to clean interproximally. It features microburst technology that delivers microdroplets of air and water to remove plaque bio-film between teeth, and its proven safe and gentle on gums and teeth. With one-button functionality and a guidance tip that ensures targeted cleaning interproximally, patients using Philips Sonicare AirFloss can quickly clean the entire mouth in just 60 seconds.
With Philips Sonicare AirFloss, interdental cleaning has just been reinvented.The AirFloss nozzle was designed to optimize user technique. The guidance tip makes it easy to find the spaces between teeth and to place the tip at the appropriate horizontal angle for maximum cleaning.
It is recommended that you replace the nozzle every six months to prevent hard water build-up and reduce the potential risk of bacteria build-up.
Introducing an innovative new product from Philips that dental professionals are calling a game changer in the industry - The Sonicare AirFloss. Cleaning between your teeth has never been this quick, or this easy.
When combined with brushing, Sonicare AirFloss removes up to 99% more plaque compared to brushing with a manual toothbrush alone.
With a quick burst, microdroplets of water are accelerated by pressurized air to disrupt and remove plaque in-between teeth. The speed and force of these droplets are incredibly effective yet proven gentle on your gums. All of this is due to Sonicare AirFloss' new Microburst Technology.
This innovative technology is the reason Sonicare AirFloss is preferred by 69% surveyed, and reported easier to use than dental floss and oral irrigators by 86% surveyed.
Using dental floss to clean between your teeth can be cumbersome and time consuming, causing a lot of people to skip the process. With the Philips Sonicare AirFloss, you can easily clean between all of your teeth in just 60 seconds.
Philips Sonicare AirFloss was developed in cooperation with dental professionals from around the globe and the dental care community is extremely excited about its launch. They're calling it a game changer that will benefit virtually all of their patients.
- Fill the reservoir after the handle is charged, attach the nozzle and fill the reservoir with two teaspoons of water or your favourite mouthwash. The reservoir holds enough for two full uses, so you only need to fill it every other use.
- Prime the nozzle for the first use, fill the reservoir, press the power button to turn Sonicare AirFloss on, then press the activation button approximately six times or until spray comes out of the nozzle.
- For AirFloss placement, place the tip between teeth and apply gentle pressure. You can begin wherever you like in your mouth.
- Begin cleaning As the tip rests between your teeth, press the activation button. The innovative technology delivers a powerful burst of air and water that effectively yet gently cleans deep between your teeth.
- Repeat for each interdental area glide the guidance tip along the gum line until you feel it settle between the next set of teeth. Press the activation button again, then repeat as you glide the nozzle.
- Back teeth, don’t forget the hard-to-reach spaces between your back teeth. The slim, angled nozzle makes it easier to reach.
- Turn the power off when you are done, press the power button to turn off Sonicare AirFloss. Don’t worry if you forget—the Sonicare AirFloss will automatically turn off after four minutes.
- Cleaning after use, remove the nozzle and rinse it with water. If you like, you can use a cotton swab to wipe down the reservoir. We don’t recommend using anything other than water or mouthwash inside the device and rinse it with water. If you like, you can use a cotton swab to wipe down the reservoir. We don’t recommend using anything other than water or mouthwash inside the device.