Regenerate ENAMEL Science Toothpaste 75ml
- Regenerates enamel mineral
- Reverses early enamel erosion process
- Protects & strengthens against cavities
- Fresh mint sensation
REGENERATE Enamel Scienceâ„¢ is the first oral care system with ability to regenerate enamel mineral, reversing the early enamel erosion process. Its unique NR-5â„¢ ingredients combine to form a fresh supply of enamel minerals that wrap and integrate onto teeth.
REGENERATE Enamel Scienceâ„¢ Advanced Toothpaste regenerates enamel mineral with regular use and simultaneously protects and strengthens against cavities, helps to restore original whiteness and gives you fresh mint sensation.
- Contains patented and ground-breaking NR-5 technology.
- Brush twice daily, replacing your regular toothpaste.
- Fresh mint sensation.
- 82% of enamel mineral regenerated** after just 3 days of use when used in conjunction with REGENERATE Enamel cienceâ„¢ Boosting Serum. * Acts on early invisible stages of enamel erosion by restoring its mineral content and micro hardness with regular use. Clinically proven.
** Based on an in vitro test measuring enamel surface micro-hardness after 3 days' combined use of toothpaste and serum.
Children of 6 years and under: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450 ppm fluoride). See enclosed leaflet.
Glycerin, Calcium Silicate, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Aqua, PE-60, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophospate, AromaFlavour, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Saccharin, Polyacrylic Acid, Tin Oxide, Limonene, C177891