TePe Angle Interdental Brush
- Access in difficult-to reach areas
- Developed to ensure the highest quality
- Available in several sizes and models
- Specially designed for cleaning between your teeth
- Efficient method to keep your gums and teeth fresh and healthy
- Each brush has a plastic coating on the wire for safe and gentle cleaning
- Each pack contains 6 items
TePe’s interdental brushes are developed to ensure the highest utility and quality in every little detail.
TePe’s interdental brushes are available in several sizes and models
- TePe Interdental Brush Original: straight brush head, short handle, nine sizes
- TePe Interdental Brush Extra soft: straight brush head, short handle, extra soft filaments, six sizes
- TePe Angle™: angled brush head, long handle, six sizes
Interdental brushes are specially designed for cleaning between your teeth, where a regular toothbrush does not reach.
Using an interdental brush every day, as a complement to toothbrushing, is an easy and efficient method to keep your gums and teeth fresh and healthy.
Cleaning with an interdental brush prevents gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath. 94% of UK dental hygienists recommend TePe interdental brushes.
Interdental Brushes come with high quality properties and a selection of sizes, The patented soft neck has a semi-transparent colour to spotlight the highly flexible feature on the four smallest sizes. The smart cap, used both as brush protector and handle extension.
All sizes and models of TePe’s interdental brushes have plastic coating on the wire for safe and gentle cleaning. The interdental brushes can also be used for cleaning around implants or braces.
TePe Interdental Brushes Original and Extra soft have a straight neck, while TePe Angle has a pre-angled neck for extra good access between the back teeth and from the inside. The four smallest sizes of TePe Interdental Brushes Original have a flexible neck for even better access./>Instructions: TePe Angle has a pre-angled neck for extra good access between the back teeth and from the inside.Front of mouth Insert the brush into the space between teeth at gum level, turning slightly.
- This technique aids access and lengthens the life of the brush.
- Once inserted, gently move the brush backwards and forwards a few times to remove plaque and debris.
- Back of mouth Access may be improved by first shaping the brush head into a slight curve.
- DO NOT bend at right angles.
Please note, undue force and continuous bending at severe angles will lead to damage of the wire.
Always rinse brush in clean water during and after use.
Each pack contains 6 items.