Tooth-fil Temporary Tooth Filling
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|2 - more||£11.74||10%|
- Designed to instantly replace lost fillings
- Premixed ready for use
- Temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay
Temporary Filling Material Repair Kit is a one step process to repair lost fillings or secure loose crowns. It requires no mixing and is safe to eat on. The filling material is designed to repair lost fillings with the same ingredients that dentists use.
1. Remove a small amount of TOOTH-FIL.
2. Place on tooth which requires filling and gently bite using moderate pressure. The paste will set when it comes in contact with saliva.
3. Make sure tooth is not overfilled and let it rest for 3 minutes, after which rinse your mouth with warm water and spit out.
4. Avoid further biting or pressure on the filling for atleast 15 minutes.
5. Seek dentists advice as soon as possible.
6. For difficult to reach fillings, use the spatula enclosed to pack TOOTH-FIL into cavity.
7. For very large or painful fillings seek dental advice.
8. In cold environments, you may experience difficulty in removing paste from syringe. If so, warm syringe in palm of hands and retry.
This is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist. Read all of the directions carefully before use.To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately.