Vision Interdental Brushes
- Unique curve to clean deeper between the teeth
- Full range of sizes are available
- Helps to remove plaque and food debris
- Stabilises gum disease, without a handle
- A long brush head, no plastic handle waste
The Vision Interdental Brush been designed with a unique curve to clean deeper between the teeth.
A full range of sizes are available to achieve a close fit and optimum clean.
Coloured filaments allow for easy selection and identification of plaque and food debris removed during cleaning.
The Vision Interdental Brush Specifically designed to stabilise gum disease, without a handle (but with a long safety tail) to reduce plastic waste.
The brush are modelled on a curved design in order to effectively compress gum tissue and clean deeper than other brushes and dental floss.
The brushes come in a variety of different colours to identify the different sizes, and adapt to your mouth.
The brushes have no handles in order to encourage effective use, which involves the feeding of the brush into the space between the teeth bit by bit.
Essential interdental cleaning further improves interdental health by reducing plaque and bleeding in deeper sites so stabilising bone loss.
A long brush head, no plastic handle waste – no scrubbing needed – once in, once out, once a day
- Choice of sizes to achieve a close fit and optimum clean
- Firm bristles, long lasting & strong wire which won’t bend in use
- Most effective when used daily eliminates bleeding and reduces gum disease