VITIS Gingival Toothbrush
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£3.47||10%|
|3 - more||£3.27||15%|
- Designed for oral hygiene in people with delicate or inflamed gums
- Daily use toothbrush with a small brush head and soft filaments
- Does not damage restorations, such as fillings and caps
- Prevents hypersensitivity caused by tooth neck exposure
- Flexible neck which can be bent to the best position for your mouth
- Suitable toothbrush for preventing tooth sensitivity caused by gingival recession
VITIS Gingival is a toothbrush that is designed for oral hygiene in people with delicate or inflamed gums.
VITIS® Gingival is a daily use toothbrush with a small brush head and soft filaments arranged in a flat surface pattern to massage and stimulate delicate gums, therefore aiding in the healing process. It does not damage restorations (fillings, caps, etc.) and it also prevents hypersensitivity caused by tooth neck exposure (gum recession).
Toothbrush sent may vary in colour from image shown. Image is an example only. The neck of the VITIS® Gingival Toothbrush is flexible, and can be bent to the best position for your mouth, to improve brushing access. The handle is ergonomic and offers antislip grooves for easy use and a comfortable grip during brushing.
Its protective cap keeps filaments grouped together in optimally hygienic conditions.
VITIS® Gingival Toothbrush is indicated for daily oral hygiene in patients with delicate or inflamed gums. It is also a suitable toothbrush for preventing tooth sensitivity caused by gingival recession.
Instructions: Brush teeth three times per day or after every meal, using circular strokes from the gums towards the teeth.
Usage: Twice daily.