VITIS Implant Angular Toothbrush
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£4.46||10%|
|3 - more||£4.21||15%|
- Specially designed for efficient cleaning of hard-to-reach areas
- Small brush head designed to access areas that are difficult to clean
- Narrow and angled head to provide easy access to the inner side
- Soft filaments designed for efficient removal of oral biofilm
- The handle is ergonomic and offers antislip grooves for easy use
VITIS® Implant Angular is a toothbrush that is specially designed for efficient cleaning of hard-to-reach areas around dental implants and prostheses.
VITIS® Implant Angular is a toothbrush with a small brush head designed to access areas that are difficult to clean around implants and prostheses. The handle’s neck is narrow and angled to provide easy access to the inner side (lingual) of the anterior and posterior sections of the mouth. The brush also adapts anatomically to your facial structure, allowing also for access to the external side (vestibular).
Its filaments are soft to ensure efficient removal of oral biofilm (bacterial plaque) and protection of the oral cavity. The handle is ergonomic and offers antislip grooves for easy use and a comfortable grip during brushing.
- The brush head is small and rounded for daily brushing.
- Extrasoft Tynex®: filaments for gentle yet deep cleaning, while protecting the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves for easier use.
- Flexible handle can be adapted to the position that best suits the oral cavity, facilitating brushing access.
- Protective cap keeps filaments grouped together and in optimal hygienic conditions.
Because of its angled neck of the VITIS® Implant Angular is specially indicated for ensuring proper hygiene in hard-to-reach areas such as around dental implants and prostheses. Its use is also recommended in posterior areas, since the toothbrush has the capacity to anatomically adapt to the shape of the oral cavity.
Usage: Twice daily.