VITIS® Implant / Sulcular is a state of the art brush designed to more easily access the gum line and protect dental implants during cleaning.
VITIS® Implant / Sulcular is a brush with a small, narrow and linear brush head that facilitates precision removal of oral biofilm (bacterial plaque) around implants. Its soft Tynex® filaments are arranged in two rows to more easily reach the gum line and to protect dental implants during cleaning.
The neck of the brush is flexible, and can be bent to the best position for your mouth, to improve brushing access. The handle is ergonomic and offers antislip grooves for easy use and a comfortable grip during brushing.
- The brush head is narrow, linear and small.
- Soft Tynex®: filaments arranged in two rows to more easily reach the gum line and/or peri-implant sulcus.
- Soft filaments that remove oral biofilm while protecting the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves for easier use.
- Flexible handle can be adapted to the position that best suits the oral cavity, facilitating brushing access.
VITIS® Implant / Sulcular is specially designed to remove oral biofilm from the gingival sulcus and the peri-implant soft tissue margin.
This brush is suitable for oral hygiene in orthodontic and implant patients.
Usage: Twice daily.