VITIS Whitening Mouthwash effectively whitens teeth by removing stains and preventing their formation(1), while also preventing tooth sensitivity without harming enamel.
It is formulated with the exclusive nanorepair® technology, containing hydroxyapatite nanoparticles, a natural tooth element that is able to combine and integrate with the surface of tooth enamel and form a protective, wash-resistant coat.
VITIS Whitening Mouthwash is a daily use mouthwash with a unique formula that combines 4 actions to ensure superior efficacy:
- Anti-staining action: removes stains from the tooth enamel surface and prevents their formation.
- Anti-calculus action: delays and stops the formation of calculus, while it also removes stains and prevents their formation.
- Anticaries action: protects and remineralises tooth enamel, therefore preventing the onset of caries.
- Repairing and whitening action: hydroxyapatite nanoparticles integrate with tooth enamel and fill irregular tooth surfaces, while they repair tooth enamel and seal open dentinal tubules, treating and relieving tooth sensitivity.
It also acts as a complement to the toothpaste by accessing hard-to-reach areas and retaining active substances in the mouth for longer periods.
The VITIS Whitening range, including toothpaste and mouthwash, restores the natural white of teeth after 10 days of use(2), while preventing dental sensitivity without harming tooth enamel.
Use following professional whitening treatment, to lengthen and reinforce the whitening effect obtained, and to keep teeth clean and stain-free for longer periods.
Its whitening effect and its ability to access hard-to-reach areas allow it to reinforce the action of the VITIS Whitening Toothpaste.
Instructions: Rinse with 15 ml of undiluted VITIS® Whitening Mouthwash for 30 seconds. For best results, it is recommended not to rinse with water and to avoid eating or drinking immediately after use.
1.In vitro studies of whitening and stain prevention on teeth and on hydroxyapatite discs. R&D Laboratory. Dentaid, 2013.
2.Dentist-controlled efficacy study. 2012.Use daily to ensure good oral hygiene and to restore and maintain the natural white of teeth.
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) - Removes stains from the enamel surface.
Triple phosphate system - Delays and prevents calculus formation.
• Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate
• Sodium tripolyphosphate
• Sodium hexametaphosphate
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.172% - Protects and remineralises tooth enamel, preventing caries.
Hydroxyapatite nanoparticles 0.0125% - Repair and protect enamel providing a smoother and shinier surface. Prevent and treat tooth sensitivity.