VITIS Whitening Toothpaste with Nano Repair 100ml
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£7.20||11%|
|3 - more||£6.84||15%|
- Whiter Teeth In 10 Days Guaranteed
- A daily use whitening toothpaste
- Protects tooth enamel
- Exclusive nanorepair® technology, based on hydroxyapatite nanoparticles
- A unique formula that combines 5 actions to guarantee greater efficacy
- Anti-stain Action, Anti-calculus Action, Polishing Action, Anti-caries Action, Repair and whitening Action
VITIS Whitening Toothpaste with Nano Repair is a daily use toothpaste that effectively whitens after 10 days of use* and protects tooth enamel.
It is formulated with the exclusive nanorepair® technology, based on hydroxyapatite nanoparticles, a natural tooth element that has the capacity to combine and integrate with the tooth enamel surface, forming a protective, wash-resistant layer. VITIS whitening has a unique formula that combines 5 actions to guarantee greater efficacy:
- Anti-stain Action: removes stains from the tooth enamel surface and prevents their formation.
- Anti-calculus Action: delays and prevents the formation of calculus, and also removes stains and prevents their formation.
- Polishing Action: polishes and smoothes tooth enamel without harming it, making surface smoother and brighter.
- Anticaries Action: protects and remineralises tooth enamel preventing the onset of caries.
- Repair and whitening Action: the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles integrate with the tooth enamel and fill bumpy tooth surfaces, while they repair tooth enamel and seal the open dentinal tubules, treating and eliminating tooth sensitivity.
Its low abrasivity index (RDA 48) also ensures the protection of tooth enamel.
*Dentist-controlled efficacy study.Tooth whitening in people with extrinsic staining from intake of tea, coffee, smoking, etc.
Use after professional oral cleaning to keep teeth clean and stain-free. Use 3 times per day to ensure optimal oral hygiene and to restore and maintain the natural white colour of teeth.
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) - Removes stains from enamel surface.